Senior Etrm Developer Job Description content expired
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Senior Etrm Developer
report this job
Senior Etrm Developer Job Description
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Woodbridge Township Career Job
Senior Etrm Developer Job Requirements
- 6+ years of C# and .net development experience
- Experience with commodities trading required, Natural Gas will be a huge plus
- Experienced designing Integration solutions between disparate systems
- Experience with Trading, Scheduling, Risk management and Settlements
- Working knowledge of forward Curves, index settles and market data
- Experience with the Front and Middle office modules
- Experience with SQL or Oracle database technology
- Experience in Agile Programming Methodology is a plus
- Ability to design, code, test and debug software
- Experience with development tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio required.
- Experience with using source control software (TFS)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution (preferably in Computer Sciences, MIS or Mathematics)
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detailed oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Provide optimal business system solutions from both a business and an IS perspective
- Work closely with the Supply, Trading and R isk IT team, Enterprise Architecture and Infrastructure groups to deliver integrated solutions, while adhering to DEU IT project management and software delivery standards
- Work with the team to translate business requirements into technical specifications and perform development tasks to deliver solutions
- Work independently or in a team, to design, code, test, document and debug programs of high complexity
- Perform code reviews
- Provide coaching/mentoring to less experienced developers
- Technical lead on key Front and Middle Office IT solution projects
- Manage offshore team members on a daily basis.
- Be a part of the offshore status calls when required and work in collaboration with the offshore team after hours when needed.
Additional Website Text
See all Career Jobs | Career Jobs in New Jersey | Career Jobs in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey