Report on Administrator - Campbell, CA 95008
Administrator - Campbell, CA 95008
Camden PostAcute Care is currently looking for a Facility Administrator. The Administrator is responsible for the successful day to day operation of the center.
- Assure that the center is in compliance with and has knowledge of all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies.
- Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels. and approve effective and efficient staffing to meet the needs of patients, while meeting regulations.
- Assure that appropriate staff meetings, in-service education meetings, and team patient care planning meetings are held monthly. Leads and assures that Quality Assurance Program is current at all times. Ensure governing div is compliant and up to date.
- Promote quality management program through education and involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations, including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving payroll and counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical Director and physicians.
- Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that all equipment is maintained and functioning. properly; and that adequate and appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are available and used correctly.
- Assume all Charge Nurse responsibilities in facilities which do not staff these positions.
- Current Licensed Administrator in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate education to meet State licensure requirements
- Ability to establish solid relationships and relate positively to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance and working long and irregular hours, often under pressure conditions
- Experience as an Administrator or management level experience
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
We offer a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, etc. and paid time off and paid holidays!
Camden PostAcute Care - 3 hours ago