Report on Assistant Warden - San Diego, CA 92102
Assistant Warden - San Diego, CA 92102
CoreCivic is currently seeking an Assistant Warden who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is a diversified, government-solutions company with the scale and experience needed to solve tough government challenges in cost-effective ways. Within CoreCivic Safety, we provide high-quality corrections and detention management services. We operate safe, secure facilities that offer effective reentry programs and enhance public safety. CoreCivic employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job, but the start of a successful career.
- A supportive environment where employment growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
With correctional, detention and reentry facilities nationwide, our facility leaders play an integral role as emissaries of our Purpose, Mission and Values to our partners, our employees and those entrusted to our care.
- The Assistant Warden directs, administers and coordinates the management of the facility in the area of operations and/or programs personally or through subordinate managerial staff, with oversight and direction of the Warden.
- This position acts with full authority in the absence of the Warden.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Social or Behavioral Science or a related field.
- Six (6) years of correctional work experience, including two (2) years of experience at the Chief of Security or Chief of Unit Management level or five (5) years of experience as a CoreCivic department head or equivalent is required.
- Additional qualifying full-time correctional supervisory experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the practices and principles of correctional facility management, pertinent corrections laws, rules and regulations, and the principles and practices of supervision and training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
CoreCivic - 2 hours ago