Report on Associate Maintenance Technician Needed At Cowgirl Creamery!
Associate Maintenance Technician Needed At Cowgirl Creamery!
The Associate Maintenance Technician is a critical component of keeping our creameries operating. In this role, you will work directly with the Production Manager, but closely with the Lead Maintenance Tech as well. Together, you will complete regular tasks and prioritize duties based on creamery needs. Part of this role will entail learning the ins-and-outs of the equipment to not only fix as needed but use. When maintenance duties are low on tasks, the technician will step in to help make cheese. The ideal candidate will be proactive in their maintenance approach, work in the spirit of teamwork, and ensure that our creameries continue to run smoothly and allow the product team to focus on creating high-quality cheese.
What You Need
- 1-3 years of related work experience, preferably in food manufacturing
- Strong math and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills, especially to manage priorities and workflow
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and understand technical terminology
What You'll Bring
- An affinity for seeing things work well around you and fixing them if they aren’t
- A desire to learn and understand how all the pieces come together to make something work
- An ability to work in a physically demanding role: variable temperatures, repetitive tasks, climbing ladders (none of that sounds daunting to you)
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
What You'll Do
- Maintain, repair, and troubleshoot all creamery equipment including production, cheesemaking areas, packaging device, Raw Room, and other manufacturing machinery
- Read blueprints, diagrams, and machinery manuals to diagnose problems and verify proper equipment operation
- Utilize power & hand tools such as saws, drills, and small powered equipment to properly and safely support work activities
- Clean tools, parts, and equipment after rebuilds and repairs
- Gain and retain a working understanding of how to operate all creamery equipment to more quickly make repairs and adjustments
Perks & Pay
- This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position
- Company-sponsored health, dental, vision, and Life/AD&D insurance, 401K, paid vacation and sick days, and a 30% discount
- Bonus perks like swag, coffee & treats to keep you going, and endless Cowgirl cheer!