Report on Automotive Service Writer Advisor
Automotive Service Writer Advisor
High volume full service Auto Repair center with 39-years of history is looking for an enthusiastic and goal oriented Service Writer for our Campbell location.
• Being first contact for service customers via telephone and in person.
• Prepare written estimates for service work and parts.
• Act as liaison between customers and technicians.
• Strong interaction with in-house Auto technicians.
• Track service/work orders.
• Parts requests.
• Perform timely follow-up with customer.
• Input/track work orders through computer.
• Ensure timely completion of work order and invoice submission.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
• Strong working knowledge of auto parts and supplies.
• Working knowledge of ShopKey/Mitchell1 software a plus.
• Strong retail sales experience, preferably in the auto industry.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to learn a broad range of product knowledge.
• Computer proficiency: Internet and MS Office Products not necessary but preferred.
Fax or email a copy of your resume to Matt
Compensation: To be determined base on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.