Report on Baker / Pastry Cook - Selland's Bakery Department
Baker / Pastry Cook - Selland's Bakery Department
This is a great job!!!
TO APPLY ONLINE, complete the Digital Application.
TO PRINT APPLICATION, download the PDF Employment Application
TO APPLY IN PERSON, go to:
Sacramento, CA 95818
- 1+ years of experience with baking breads and pastries in a professional setting
- Culinary school with a focus on pastries is preferred
- Must be able to begin work at 5:00AM on weekdays and 3:30AM on weekends
- Able to stand for the entire shift
- Able and willing to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Knowledge and understanding of tools, measurements, ingredients, equipment, small wares and cooking required for a bakery
- Ability to prepare products according to recipe guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of kitchen safety and sanitation including temperature requirements
- Career growth potential
- Discounted shift meal
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance offered
- Paid Time Off
For over 25 years, Selland Family Restaurant (SFR) has been the Sacramento region's premier farm-to-fork focused and family-owned restaurant group. With four highly acclaimed restaurant concepts and six locations, we are growing fast! Our family of restaurants includes The Kitchen Restaurant, Ella Dining Room and Bar, Selland's Market CafÃ© (three locations), and OBO' Italian Table & Bar. We set the industry standard for quality, hospitality, creativity, and professionalism.
SFR is a great place to work, thrive and grow, offering employees a chance to build a career while doing what you love, alongside some of the best people in the industry. We have a great team of passionate, talented and friendly managers and staff. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and paid sick leave. Come be a part of our team!