Report on Blood Bank Representative
Blood Bank Representative
This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be greeting blood donors, performing temperature screenings (non-contact), assisting with refreshments, and cleaning/sanitizing common areas. This person will also travel to blood drives on occasion to perform the same duties.
• Responsible for temperature pre-screening, refreshment area hosting and sanitizing non production areas at
our Donor Care Centers & Mobiles.
• Assist with temperature pre-screening at the entrance
• Pass out refreshments to donors and sanitize counter in between donors if volunteer not available
• Cleaning breakrooms, waiting areas, refreshments and other common areas
• Sanitizing and wiping desks, tabletops, doors, clipboards, pens and handles
• Cleaning must be meticulous and detailed
• Must use the assigned Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members and donors
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Ability to walk and stand 90% of the work day
• Ability to bend, kneel and reach above the head
• Experience working as a team member
• Reliable transportation
• Variable hours, including weekends, 20-35 hours per week
• Drug and Background required
For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with RESUME.
Talk to you soon!