Report on Bond Coordinator - Bakersfield, CA 93301
Bond Coordinator - Bakersfield, CA 93301
Aladdin Bail Bonds
Compensation $15.00 -$17.00 per/hour D.O.E
Benefits Offered 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Our comprehensive benefits package also includes a 401k plan (with a company matching component), medical/dental/vision plans, and paid vacations.
Employment Type Full-Time
JOIN THE DYNAMIC WORLD OF BAIL BONDS!
If you are searching for an opportunity to help people, work in a professional environment and have a career in a growing industry, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.Aladdin Bail Bonds is seeking to employ career minded, customer service oriented individuals who will provide professional, friendly, empathetic, non-judgmental, and high level service to prospective clients. Successful candidates will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be detail oriented, computer literate, and have excellent communication skills, and professional appearance.
We provide on the job training and we will help you work towards obtaining required licenses.Once licensed, work in conjunction with Bail Consultants, or use independent judgment to evaluate the interrelated considerations of flight risk and financial credit worthiness.Qualifications Required:
- 1 year of retail sales and/or customer service experience
- Must be eligible to obtain a Bail License (In the state which you will be employed)
- Must be willing to work any shift to support our 24-hour operations including: weekends, holidays and graveyards
- Excellent communication skills, including phone manner, and in person customer service
- Ability to deploy a strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills. Ability to escalate effectively
- Attention to Details
- Possess basic computer skills, including but not limited to: typing, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with Bail Consultants to ensure that every lead is worked with a sense of urgency while always providing outstanding customer service
- Travel to meet indemnitor(s) and/or defendants to secure complete applications, the bail contract, and other bail documents required to execute a bail transaction
- This may include but is not limited to, conducting jail interviews of defendants, going to court, going to indemnitor(s) homes, workplaces, or pre-determined place of convenience for the client
- Provide outstanding customer service with a sense of urgency in the following areas, including but not limited to: check-ins, court updates, payments, reinstatements, as well as any other client issue that can and will arise daily
- Handle incoming and outbound calls and inquiries to secure client’s release
- Explain bail bond process, and administer associated bond documents
- Travel to jails and or courthouse to process bail bonds
- Perform postings and inter-office services promptly and with diligence
- Assist corporate office and other departments with all requests
- High school degree or equivalent
- College degree preferred
About Aladdin Bail Bonds:
With more than 50 bail bond locations throughout California, Idaho, Ohio, Nevada, New Mexico, South Carolina, Utah, and Washington. Aladdin Bail Bonds is the largest bail services provider in the United States, staffed by responsible and experienced professionals trained to help get you out and get you through the bail process.
For more than 10 years, Aladdin Bail Bonds has been the most reliable name in the bail bond services industry. Over that time, we have put forth unparalleled service to work for thousands of satisfied customers every week.
Brand: Aladdin Bail Bonds
Address: 1308 Chester Ave Bakersfield, CA - 93301
Property Description: 85010-Bakersfield, CA
Property Number: 85010