Report on Caregiver Needed In South San Jose
Caregiver Needed In South San Jose
The job openings are for both full time and part-time caregivers. Hours are flexible to your schedule, plus other caregivers, to cover daytime hours Monday-Friday and weekends. We will use multi-care givers in multiple shifts to cover for 8 am - 7pm, 7 days a week, Monday - Sunday. Since the days and hours and days of care are still being setup we are flexible with the scheduling so please let me know your preferred hours and days to work.
The caregivers will share the following duties:
* Assist with planning and preparing some meals, followed by clean up
* Assist with bathing and dressing, if needed
* Assist with mobilization with her electric wheelchair
* Provide skin stimulation and help with range of motion exercise
* Accompany her to doctor and dentist on public transportation
* Assist with transfer from wheelchair to bed or bath
* Made bed and changed linen as needed
* Light housekeeping, vacuuming and dusting, if needed
* Engaged in activities such as shopping trip (walking with my sister in her electric wheelchair to local stores)
* Provided companionship
Applicants should be currently registered with the Santa Clara County IHSS employment. (i.e. 18 year-65 years old, documented worker, and no criminal record) The IHSS hourly pay is $15.00 per hour with possible benefits from Santa Clara County. Please check the Santa Clara County website for full information. Their website is www.ihss.pascc.org. If you are not currently register with the IHSS please you may still apply but will need to become registered. If you have the background needed for this position please text or email your info or resume to me for review so that we can schedule an interview.
Please note: my sister has a medium-sized dogs so the caregivers must enjoy animals.
If you are interested please email or text your background and the days/hours you are available and I will give you a call. My name Dorinda and I thank you for reading our post!