Report on Construction Company Office Assistant - Sacramento, CA 95826
Construction Company Office Assistant - Sacramento, CA 95826
Southgate Glass is a large window, glass and commercial company seeking an Office and Accounting Assistant to help in the Commercial and Residential departments.
Summary: In this position you will be responsible for: Purchase Orders, Item Receipts, Filing, Procuring Permits for projects and assisting with many other tasks.
This is a full-time position: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Construction Office Assistant experience required.
- QuickBooks knowledge
- Purchase Orders/Item Receipts in QuickBooks
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and verifying amounts
- Filing in both physical and electronic project files
- Assist when needed with daily close outs
- Filing out applications for and procuring permits
- Phone etiquette
- Other duties assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- QuickBooks experience
- Attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Dependable and on-time.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Can-do attitude/Willingness to learn
- Ability to figure out challenges when numbers are involved
Health, Dental and 401k benefits available.
You must be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check and have a clean DMV record.
Pay rate will range from $14-15.00/hr depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
2 hours ago