Report on Construction PM/ Asst PM
Construction PM/ Asst PM
Grandway Construction, LLC
Builder seeking a Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager for Residential Construction. The candidate will manage residential single-family home construction projects, both individual spec homes, and subdivision communities.
You must have solid Residential Construction Experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Coordinate preconstruction with architect, engineers, and designers
• Purchasing- including preparing bid packages and RFP, responding to RFI, negotiations, prepare subcontracts
• Work with Director and owners (both the builder itself and 3rd party client) to stay on schedule and on budget
• Estimation- prepare cost analysis for builder’s new projects and potential 3rd party clients
• Manage superintendents to push progress and resolve field construction issues and change orders
• Support sales by providing building details and answering buyer questions
• Assist with construction financing, including application, loan draws, invoices, lien releases
• Other duties as assigned
• Residential construction experience: 5-15 years
• Must know residential construction (SFR) construction process very well
• Ability to read and understand plans, drawings and specifications a must
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Full time salary position $70,000-90,000
• Benefits: company health insurance (80% company covered), 10 days PTO, 6 sick days
• Workers comp
Please reply with your resume.
The qualification requirements, physical demands, and work environment characteristics described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the essential duties described are the only responsibilities. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other work duties at the request of the supervisor or other management personnel.