Report on Construction Project Engineer
Construction Project Engineer
About You: You are a motivated and driven Project Engineer eager to make a meaningful contribution to your both team and your projects. You are extremely responsible, trustworthy and reliable. You focus on leaving behind a quality product for clients, while doing so in the most cost-effective manner.
• Develop a proficient understanding of contract documents, and effectively communicate requirements to the team
• Manage project documentation - RFI's, Submittals, Change Orders
• Perform quantity take-off as needed
• Coordinate sub-contractor / vendor activity
• Continuous monitoring of all facets of the project
• Keep accurate project records
• Ensure timely final close-out and punch list on projects
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners
• BS in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
• Minimum 5 years' experience in the construction industry
• Heavy Civil and General Construction experience
• Experience with subcontractors and/or self-perform work
• Excellent organizational, team management, problem solving, motivational skills
• Expert level computer skills – Microsoft Office, Bluebeam Revu, PlanGrid, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop solutions to complex problems and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Ability to thrive and multi-task in fast paced, changing environment with a "can-do" attitude
• Possession of a valid Driver's License
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a competitive salary, 401K matching, and benefits.