Report on Customer Service Account Manager
Customer Service Account Manager
Volt is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Milpitas. Our client is a leading 3pl fulfillment company, offering quality driven, cost appropriate third party logistics and fulfillment solutions for its customers.
Summary: The Account Manager/CSR is a critical front-line interface for our customers in our multi-client third party logistics and fulfillment facilities. The primary responsibilities of this position are to ensure that our customersâ inventory is received and managed properly and their orders are entered, filled and shipped accurately and timely. The Account Manager/CSR needs to identify issues and concerns addressed by customers and apply relevant policies to resolve the issue. They are the main contact for all client interactions and must apply problem solving techniques and project management methods to maintain strong client relationships.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Make sure orders, assembly jobs, updates, reports, and outside purchases are performed as required.
- Meet with clientâs day-to-day contact a minimum of once per month
- Communicate positive and negative issues/situations regarding day-to-day activities to client contact.
- Solve problems and resolve service issues. Escalate unresolved issues to Client Success Executive.
- Provide routine feedback to General Manager (MD) and Client Success Executive (CSE) and day-to-day service issues.
- Keep current on information about assigned clients including key players, new opportunities and company performance. Assist CSE in keeping CRM system data up-to-date. (ARâs do not have access to CRM at this time)
- Develop and maintain an action list of all client issues and projects for day-to-day activities.
- Schedule/organize/QA-enter instructions for assembly jobs, enter orders, confirm receipts and manage inventory.
- Provide training as needed to account contacts on day-to-day system functionality. Maintain prompt, courteous, professional communication with clients including telephone, email and written communications.
- Track billable functions, hours, projects and postage & freight when used by external vendors. Maintain and or Generate monthly billing back up (where applicable).
- Enter monthly billing backup into GTi system as needed, generate and review monthly invoices.
- Assist and support the CSE and GM with other assigned projects and tasks.
- Meet or exceed the service and performance benchmarks for Extraordinary Client Support.
- Cross-train and provide support for all other accounts.
- Maintain team environment and attitude in DFC and throughout organization.