Report on Customer Service Position Starting Monday, 5/13!
Customer Service Position Starting Monday, 5/13!
If you are interested in this position, you must apply now to be considered! Applications will be accepted until COB on Wednesday, May 7th!
Do you want to be part of a winning team?
GC Services is hiring for Customer Service Account Representative Positions in our San Antonio, TX location. Great for both entry level or experienced Collectors and Customer Service Professionals. All applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED, good computer skills, and be a minimum of 18 years of age to be considered.
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Potential Every Month!
- No Sales
- Monthly Contests and Vendor Perks
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 90 days
- Paid Holidays and Vacation/Sick Accruals
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Team Oriented Environment
- Flexible Hours/Varied Shifts
- Extensive training in collections
- Works with card members to make arrangements to pay debt in full or set up the best possible arrangement
- Documents all collection activities
- Maintains good relationships with customers/card members
- Bilingual/Spanish skills are a plus, but not required!
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Handle Large Call Volume over the phone
- Quick Thinking and Good Problem Solving Skills
- Money Motivated
- Ability to work one-on-one with Cardholders to resolve their account
Work Schedule Requirements:
Monday â Friday: Three days out of the week will be early/day shifts (7am â 4pm or 8am â 5pm). Two days out of the week will be a late shift (12 Noon - 9pm or 11am â 8pm).
Saturday: At least one per month is required. This is a half day shift (8am -12 Noon).
Do you have what it takes to set yourself apart from others and reach for your highest potential? Then join our team.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet