Report on Customer Service For Promotional Marketing Company
Customer Service For Promotional Marketing Company
The ideal candidate will have customer service with some bookkeeping experience. Bookkeeping responsibilities include: purchasing, invoicing, payables, & receivables. Prior experience is helpful but not necessary as we will train the best candidate for their job responsibility. The individual will also serve as a customer advocate and assist customers in promoting their company through branded apparel and merchandise. Work loads vary week to week and thus the team approach works best to assure team members that they have the time and resources to provide excellent customer care. The team will assist in the training and provide insight into the customer's needs, products, solutions, pricing, and project follow through.
You will work on established accounts and serve as a primary customer contact in identifying promotional products that meet the customer's goals, provide pricing, order entry, and follow up activity for customer design apparel and branded merchandise. The customer interaction and projects allow for creativity, professionalism, and fun.
Creativity is encouraged when discussing ideas and researching products that create brand awareness and corporate identity.
The right candidate may be entry level or an experienced professional with the following expertise:
• Good organizational skills, an eye for detail, and good follow up
• Extremely organized, efficient, able to multitask and work in fast paced environment, sometimes under tight time constraints.
• Confident and articulate on the phone.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team approach.
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening with a willingness and ability to adapt to customer demands.
• Enthusiastic about promotional products, creating corporate identity and brand awareness through logo’d wearables, accessories, and merchandise items.
• Computer skills are essential -- you must be comfortable with a computer.
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred but not required.
• Bookkeeping experience helpful but not necessary. Must have a willingness to learn.