Report on Customer Service Representitive, Part-Time - San Francisco, CA 94107
Customer Service Representitive, Part-Time - San Francisco, CA 94107
We are looking for a customer service coordinator to be the voice of SOKO to our website customers. You will be responsible for ensuring that every customer who reaches out to us has a smooth and friendly experience which also offers a quick response and resolution. You will report to our eCommerce Merchandising Associate, and will assist our eCommerce team with day-to-day customer service tasks.
- Respond to customer service questions via ZenDesk, including shipping timelines, product inquiries, returns, exchanges, damages, etc. in a timely and professional manner
- Process refunds, exchanges, and store credits
- Oversee all returns including repackaging, relabeling, and creating return shipping labels
- Weekly and monthly customer service reporting
- Uploading information into various related apps and spreadsheets including returns portal, shipping portal, and quality control portal
- Improve the customer service experience by optimizing service and response times
- 15-20 hours a week in our San Francisco office. Hours worked must be during office hours, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Soko is an ethical lifestyle brand that leverages technology with human ingenuity to catalyze global supply chain innovation, partnering with artisan entrepreneurs to create thoughtful fashion for consumers who care and won’t compromise. Soko is pioneering a revolution in manufacturing to scale artisanal production of handmade products for conscious consumers, thereby disrupting large scale factory production models while enhancing the lives of artisans, their families, and the communities in which they live. Our products are handmade from ethically sourced and upcycled materials and have been endorsed for our social impact work by the United Nations, USAID, and the World Bank. Our distributed manufacturing model leverages mobile technology to coordinate +2200 independent artisans into an efficient and powerful production force which we call our virtual factory. We have over 700 retail points of distribution in 64 countries worldwide. We believe the future of ethical business is not just doing things nicer, but doing things better, leveraging innovation to create a next generation business model that is both kinder and more competitive.
- Professional, friendly, and courteous manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Available for 15-20 hours a week in our SF office
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Google Suite experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred