Report on Dental Receptionist / Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) / (DA)
Dental Receptionist / Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) / (DA)
Our office prioritizes safety measures.
• All patients and staff have their temperature taken upon entering the office and are asked to complete a COVID-19 prevention checklist.
• The clinical staff has access to N-95 masks, surgical masks, face shields, and all other necessary PPE. Hand sanitizer, hand-washing supplies, etc. are available to everyone.
• Waiting room chairs have been arranged to allow for proper distancing.
• All surfaces, especially door handles, are sterilized on a frequent basis.
• Competitive compensation that is negotiable
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Sick leave
• Dental benefits
• Opportunities for career advancement
If you are interested in this position and believe you can be an asset to our team, then please send your resume and let us know when you are available for an in-person interview. We will be in touch very soon!