Report on Desk Security Officer - Full Time - 3rd Shift - $15-$16/hour At Blackwell Inc.
Desk Security Officer - Full Time - 3rd Shift - $15-$16/hour At Blackwell Inc.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Security Desk Officer with Blackwell Professional Support Services, Inc., you will work in collaboration with our Operations Department and the Property Manager to oversee a physical property, assist the needs of residents/tenants and visitors with high-touch customer service, collaborate with third party vendors, and meet the demands of the property. The position reports directly to the Lead Security Officer. Additional duties are outlined below:
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, vendors, and visitors
- Maintain approved access control to the property, including issuance and termination of access badges
- Ensure the front desk is well organized and equipped with necessary supplies
- Answer client, vendor, and visitor questions and incoming calls
- Maintain excellent communication and reporting
- Monitor cameras, alarm systems, and other specialized software
- Observe and report events throughout the day
- Additional property specific duties may be required
Qualifications & Education Requirements
The list below is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 21+ years of age required
- Valid state issued driver’s license required
- Must hold a current St. Louis Security License, or the ability to obtain one
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A minimum of one-year security experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive, team-focused attitude
- Computer literate with a focus on reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Security software experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Shift flexibility is desired
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualify individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.