Report on Diesel Truck & Trailer Technician
Diesel Truck & Trailer Technician
Diesel Truck & Trailer Technician - Hogan Truck Leasing
Hogan Transportation is a 100-year-old full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North America with a tradition of unparalleled, personalized service to clients, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. We have a need for a Diesel Truck & Trailer Technician to help us support our business.
- Performing preventative Maintenance and DOT Inspections
- Working with electrical systems including: starting, charging, lighting, and basic truck electrical systems
- Diagnosing and repairing brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and lift gate systems
- Working on general trailer structural and suspension systems
This position is integral to Hogan fulfilling its goal to be recognized as the most respected transportation provider in the industry by continually focusing on providing the highest quality experience possible for our customers, employees, and strategic partners.
This position is key to supporting our continued growth and success!
- Position Qualifications
- Mechanic Experience Preferred
- Your Own Tools
- Hydraulic and Refrigeration Experience Preferred (not required)
Great benefits package included if you meet these qualifications – Hogan benefits package includes; Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance. Along with company matching 401k & PTO upon hire.
We would love to tell you about Hogan and learn more about you!
If Interested, click to apply!CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction.