Report on Document Redaction Specialist - San Jose, CA
Document Redaction Specialist - San Jose, CA
1. The Document Redaction Specialist shall r eview new or revised engineering documents in accordance with the applicable export licenses and contractual requirements for the purposes of export to the customer.
2. The Document Redaction Specialist assists in the processing of the document through the TeamCenter PLM system to ensure that all internal and contractual requirements are met.
3. The Document Redaction Specialist will redact engineering documents as a result of the review process in order to meet export license requirements.
4. Document Redaction Specialist will add the appropriate license marking statements per the requirements of the applicable license.
5. Document Redaction Specialist furnishes the updated document to the Author or Engineer for final review and approval.
Support engineering teams in the preparation of document templates and process documents as required.
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.