Report on Driver Merchandiser - Small Store RLF At Coca Cola Bottling Company United, Inc.
Driver Merchandiser - Small Store RLF At Coca Cola Bottling Company United, Inc.
Department : Gainesville Small Store Area 1
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 6:00am Until Completed
Summary Job Statement
The position will deliver, stock, merchandise shelves, racks and displays as assigned by performing the following duties.
- Unloads and transports products from the route truck to retail outlets
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to company standards
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays
- Communicates any store level issue to management
- Complies with DOT rules for driving purposes
- Responsible for safeguarding company assets.
- Maintains rapport with customers
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected/unsold merchandise
- Ability to work with a handheld device
- High degree of flexibility to cover open needs of driver team.
- Some weekend hours may be required
- High School diploma or general education degree (G.E.D0; or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Much have a valid Driver’s License and good driving record in compliance with CCBCU Fleet Policy
- Must be able to operate manual or motorized pallet jack
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.