Report on Electrical Design Engineer - PE Or EIT At CyberCoders
Electrical Design Engineer - PE Or EIT At CyberCoders
**ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME TO APPLY**
We are a leading design and build firm providing top tier construction, engineering, and design solutions nationwide.
Currently, we are seeking an electrical design engineer to be responsible for design, development, implementation, analysis of the design and project management of engineering systems. A lot of our projects are in the healthcare and higher education or k-12 markets. Any experience here would be helpful!
If you are an Electrical Engineer with experience and a P.E. License, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform independent design of lighting and power systems
- Analyze existing electrical systems for buildings
- Have the ability to design lighting systems, perform photometric analysis, electrical short circuit analysis, energy code calculations, and building power load analysis
- Prepares engineering analysis of projects, to include: preliminary design, budget analysis, calculations, life cycle costs, and equipment selection
- Prepares drawings and layouts; proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of Electrical Engineering Design
- NEC Code
- P.E. License OR EIT
- AutoCAD, Revit, 3D CAD, BIM
- BS Electrical Engineering OR BS Architectural Engineering (or related)
- P.E. (preferred)
- Revit (preferred)
What's In It for You
- Business casual dress
- Generous PTO
- Premium-level benefits
- 401(k) program with match
- 4 1/2 day work weeks
- Weekly lunch-and-learns
So, if you are an Electrical Engineer with experience, please apply today!