Report on Eligibility Coordinator/Customer Service At Staffing Now
Eligibility Coordinator/Customer Service At Staffing Now
SNI Companies is looking for Eligibility Coordinators for a 4-6 month contract project. In the position you'll be responsible for contacting clients and ensure the collection of relevant documentation, verification of eligibility and payment processing related to the Harris County Emergency Financial Assistance program. The Eligibility Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining client files in accordance with agency policies, inputting client information in a designated database and gathering and reporting program metrics.
- Contacts qualifying clients to inform of program enrollment, process to determine eligibility and next steps.
- Verifies that all required documentation is available and correct in accordance with the program guidelines.
- Prepare relevant paperwork to ensure that qualifying clients receive emergency financial assistance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High-School Diploma
- 2 years' experience in similar role or administrative customer service position. OR
- Associates degree with 1 year experience in similar role or administrative customer service position.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English, written/verbal (preferred).
- Flexible and effective team player, able to adapt to changes and a busy workplace environment.
- Ability to work with diverse communities.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and people skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and navigating of the internet.
- Ability to identify key issues in problem solving and implement effective and creative solutions.
- Available to work M-F 8am to 5pm.
Apply today for immediate consideration!