Report on Entry Level Digital Print Specialists Needed! FT+benefits, Late Shifts
Entry Level Digital Print Specialists Needed! FT+benefits, Late Shifts
We are a leading online digital print company with three production facilities located in California and New Jersey. We specialize in helping people around the country make something real by creating the printed materials they need in order to tell their stories and grow their business. We are proud to offer our customers great products, great service, and great prices. And we do this with the help of a team that cares about people and their needs. To us, you'll always be a name, never a number.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Entry Level Digital Print Production Press Operator's official title is a Digital Print Operator. This is a fast-paced, heavy print production setting and you need to have attention to detail, work well with others, and thrive in a fast-paced, physical working environment. This is an entry level role, and no previous experience is required - we'll train!
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
Digital Print Specialists run our top-of-the-line digital presses. They manage our print queue and set up each job to print optimally, and then keep the machines running by refilling any supplies needed (toner, paper, etc) and performing minor maintenance and preventative maintenance. Our Printers familiarize themselves with our products and specifications (paper types, size, setup, etc), and are responsible for the quality checks of their prints. Printing experience isn't necessary - we'll train you on how to use the software and presses. Warehouse, manufacturing, or mechanical experience is helpful though!
JOB FEATURES & REQUIREMENTS
*Entry Pay Range: $13-$16/hr, depending on experience.
--SECOND SHIFT: Monday through Friday, 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM ***This is an afternoon/evening shift!
--THIRD SHIFT: Sunday through Thursday, 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM ***This is an overnight/graveyard shift!
*This is a full-time, permanent position.
*This is an on-site position. Remote work is unavailable.
*High School diploma or equivalent.
*Able to lift, pick up, and move 70+ pounds repeatedly.
A NOTE ON COVID SAFETY
All employees are required to wear a face mask while onsite and practice social distancing at all times, as much as practical. Employees wipe down and sanitize stations (machines, equipment, and computers) at the start and end of each shift, as well as intermittently during their shift. Face masks, hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes are provided. Print Operators are provided their own on-site keyboards to minimize shared equipment. Measures have been taken onsite to ensure social distancing and strict COVID-19 guidelines are followed. If you have any questions or concerns, or need special accommodation, please discuss with HR during your interview process.
Our company runs on more than presses, machines, and process – it runs on a team of great individuals who emdiv and believe in our culture of Betterment. We know that no matter where we came from, or who we are now, we can become something more. So we’ve built a culture that focuses on bettering ourselves, our team, and our community.
All full-time employees are eligible for:
• FREE HEALTH INSURANCE. You can take care of your health, dental, and vision without worry about cost!
• FREE COLLEGE. Earn an Associate's or Certifications in any field you choose. We cover 100% tuition up front.
• RAISES TWICE A YEAR. Every 6 months you are eligible for a raise based on a performance evaluation.
• PAID VOLUNTEER TIME. Better the community and get paid for your volunteer hours.
• PAID TIME OFF. Accrue PTO time that can be cashed out anytime you need.
• HOLIDAYS OFF.
• DISCOUNT FOR EMPLOYEES. 30% off any personal prints.
Make Something Real, join the team now!
If you are looking for a challenging career that can be very rewarding, a workplace that values your contributions, and you have a desire to be part of something special, this is how to apply:
Reply to this post with your resume attached (must be a .pdf, .doc, or .docx), and answer the following questions in the div of the email or in a cover letter:
1. Which shift are you interested in? 2nd shift (M-F, 2:30 PM-11:00PM), 3rd shift (Sun-Thurs, 10:30 PM-7:00 AM), or both?
2. Have you worked either an afternoon/evening or graveyard position before? If so, tell us how long and with which company.
3. If you regularly volunteer somewhere, let us know where and how you got involved!
4. Tell us something about yourself that you're best at that isn't related to work. Go ahead, we're asking you to brag!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.