Report on Experienced Ruby Software Developer
Experienced Ruby Software Developer
You will be responsible for the technical design, implementation, and support of features in our cloud-based, multi-tenant automated job scheduling and tracking system. You will be a key player in growing this application and taking it to the next level to handle greater amounts of load volume and scalability. This application is built using Ruby on Rails and Heroku.
If you are an experienced mid-level full stack developer who is passionate, dedicated, and takes pride in their work this is the position for you!
• 3-5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails, Heroku
• At least 3 years’ experience in a professional development environment where you were a member of a development team
• Experience consuming and writing REST based APIs
• Experience and a good understanding of the JSONAPI specification
• Experience in front end styling including HAML, CSS, SCSS, etc
• Body of work demonstrating proficient understanding of complex Rails projects and design principles
• A positive outlook with a focus on solution-oriented problem solving, even when things get tough
• Experience with distributed version control using Git
TO APPLY, Please visit our online application address: https://www.reyrey.com/company/careers/job-openings/post/4566?utm_source...
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.