Report on Farm Equipment Mechanic - FARME01428-00005
Farm Equipment Mechanic - FARME01428-00005
Whether you grew up on a farm or just mechanically inclined, Holt Ag Solutions is looking for hardworking individuals with a passion to learn. If you want to be a part of a fast growing company with the leading edge of advanced technology, we have a place for you. Holt offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a place that values and cares about their employees. We sell and service agricultural equipment. If you want to work side-by-side with others who are passionate about customer service, consider joining our team. If you think you have what it takes to work for the best keep reading.ã
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSÂ ã
- Diagnosing of equipment systems, power train, hydraulic, engine, electrical, A/C systems and electronic equipment.ã
- Removing, repairing, assembling and installing of components.ã
- Depending on the level of skill, technicians perform jobs that range from basic and preventative maintenance and fluid changes to diagnosing and repairing of componentsã
- Must be able to use/be familiar with a laptop, time entry, looking up machine specifications, parts pictures and familiarizing with machine systems.ã
- Works safely and efficiently with zero injuries and 100% compliance with PPE.ã
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâs legal duty to furnish information.