Report on Flex Operator - Social Media - Menlo Park, CA
Flex Operator - Social Media - Menlo Park, CA
Location: Menlo Park, CA
1) Swing Shift, Friday - Tuesday (1:30PM - 10:00PM)
2) Swing Shift, Wednesday - Sunday (1:30PM - 10:00PM)
3) Grave Shift, Friday - Tuesday (9:30PM - 6:00AM)
The Global Security Operations Center (if applicable) must be staffed twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week. The GSOC Operator is responsible for using best practices to identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactful or potentially impactful to business, the brand and or employees. This position is responsible for using best practices for communicating information surrounding those incidents to leadership as appropriate. The GSOC Operator will monitor cameras and alarms, dispatch associated calls via telephone and radio, operate access control technology, and provide general assistance to both employees and guests. The GSOC operator supports headquarters and field teams as they prepare for, respond to, and recover from both crisis and non-crisis incidents. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The GSOC operator is responsible for answering routine and emergency calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including fire alarms, door alarms, and duress alarms and provides general assistance to both employees and guests.
- The GSOC operator will dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone and/or radio.
- The GSOC operator maintains various records of communications and events.
- The GSOC operator uses multiple internal and external resources to gather and manage information and intelligence about events that are occurring both domestically and internationally that may impact Client.
- The GSOC operator communicates and disseminates information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices.
- The GSOC operator takes an active role in position related projects. The levels of responsibility will vary from consulting to owning projects based on the individual
- The GSOC operator will act as a liaison between all departments and the Physical Security Department
- The GSOC operator will escalate (without delay) complaints and unusual/critical event information to Shift Supervisor, Account Manager, and GSOC Manager
- The GSOC operator accurately maintains control of all equipment and keys in the GSOC. Accurately logs all equipment and keys signed out and returned by Security, parking and shuttle bus staff.
- The GSOC operator completes 'Task work orders" for all facilities needs· reported.
- The GSOC operator informs (without delay) the Shift Supervisor I Account Manager of any missing, damaged, or inoperative equipment or communications, alarm, CCTV, or other systems
- The GSOC operator proactively monitors all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs. Monitors and responds to all security and safety system alarms.
- The GSOC operator answers and responds to events and situations received over regular and emergency phones and intercoms. Controls and monitors the two- way communication systems.
- The GSOC operator must have excellent verbal, written and customer service skills and abilities.
Special Skills and Attributes include:
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency.
- Above average computer hardware and software knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-ask, discerns patterns in details.
- Think through problems for logical solutions, and remain calm and professional under stress. Strong decision making ability during both crisis and non- crisis situations.
- Able to work with highly confidential information
- Must be able to speak clearly, give direction, and provide guidance to employees and security staff during emergencies.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership.
Join Allied Universal Security Team at The World's Famous Social Network!
AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDES:
- Competitive wages
- FREE food
- FREE gym membership
- Paid training (development, growth/ promotional opportunities)
- Health benefits
- Uniforms allowance
- Accelerated vacation accrual
- Overtime available at events
- New Child Benefit of twice the employee’s monthly wages – not to exceed $4,000
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States! For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
PPO # 14417