Report on GENERAL PLANT MANAGER At Metal Sales Manufacturing
GENERAL PLANT MANAGER At Metal Sales Manufacturing
A General Manager at Metal Sales is the hands-on strategic leader of a multi-million dollar metal roofing and siding manufacturing operation. Our Nashville, TN plant located in Antioch has approximately 20 employees and this position is expected to promote a Best Place to Work culture and achieve P&L accomplishments. Operational leadership encompasses manufacturing, customer service, shipping, and transportation departments. Providing stellar customer service to external and internal customers along with proactively influencing our sales force are common expectations.
Let us tell you about the role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
Strategic Business and Customer Management
- Making and executing strategic decisions and tactics that ensure we remain supplier of choice to our customers by instilling a culture of delivering a quality product on time, every time and superior customer service
- Developing supportive working relationships with Territory Sales Managers, other General Managers, and leadership within the organization
- Developing and administering budgets, controlling monthly P&L results, and formulating action plans to address variances and gaps
- Achieving annual profitability goals
Operational Development and Implementation
- Developing and implementing an operational plan for the branch that addresses: staff development issues, safety, operational excellence, quality improvement, financial performance, delivery, and quality of service
- Creating and driving a culture of learning, innovation, mentoring, coaching, succession planning, reward, recognition, respect, and professionalism
- Adhering to branch and company guiding principles