Report on Hiring Captains: Quince Restaurant
Hiring Captains: Quince Restaurant
We are looking for qualified Captains with great depth of knowledge in food and beverage to guide our guestsâ experience.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of fine dining restaurant experience as a lead server or Captain. Formal culinary and/or wine education is preferred. The candidate must demonstrate ownership of job responsibilities though focus, determination, and attention to detail with the goal of elevating the guest experience in every interaction. The candidate must also participate in teamwork by striving collaboratively with peers to identify positive solutions to problems or issues and be receptive to changing needs and priorities.
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating rewarding experiences for our employees with growth opportunities for advancement.
As an important member of our team, youâll enjoy the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
- 401 K matching employer contributions
- Commuter tax deferred benefits
- Employee discount at our QPA family of restaurants
- Complimentary participation in our community sponsored agriculture (CSA) Fresh Run Farm deliveries
- Relais & Chateaux discount at participating hotels and ressturants
What makes you successful:
Commitment to emdiving our Company Values of:
Good Judgement and Integrity - You make smart decisions despite ambiguity or having been told specifically what to do
- Innovation â If at first you donât succeed, you try again with new ideas, new input from others or a new approach
- Passion- You inspire others with your strive for excellence
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others, more than is expected in thoughtful and supportive ways
- Curiosity and Courage- Self motivating, strong initiative, inquisitive and think outside of the box
If you would like to be a part of our team, please apply here or send a cover letter and a resume toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org