Report on Hiring Experienced Grooming Receptionist/Bather!
Hiring Experienced Grooming Receptionist/Bather!
Answer phones, schedule appointments using software system, return voicemails, check-in/out clients, complete brush/bathe and nail trims to deliver an excellent customer experience. Provide oversight of Self-Serve Grooming area if applicable. Works with Lead Groomer/Groomers and complies to standards, procedures, and policies.
• Performs roles and responsibilities of Grooming Receptionist/Bather.
• Greet customers and pet clients while following Wilco customer service standards.
• Communicates regularly with Lead, Store Manager, and grooming team on all aspects of the grooming business.
• Answer phones, returns voice messages, schedule appointments using software, check-in/out pet clients in a timely and professional manner.
• Perform bathing, brushing, and nail trims in accordance to Wilco Grooming Standards as required.
• Maintain Wilco’s Professional Image standards within grooming reception area, groom shop, bathing area, self-serve (when applicable), and fold towels as necessary.
• Assist customers at self-serve as required.
• Input and maintain grooming customer data.
• Gain understanding and follow all safety policies and protocols.
• Support and assist teammates as needed.
Successful Candidates Will Have
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
• Proficient computer and multi-line phone skills preferred.
• A love of pets and pet parents.
• A desire to take part in a culture based on the Wilco Core Values of Excellence, Teamwork, Respect, Accountability, Community and Integrity.
• The ability to handle all pets being groomed in a safe and humane manner.
• 2 years grooming experience.
• The ability to pass a groom test and a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
• Medical, dental and vision health insurance
• Profit share
• 401K retirement plan
• Employee discount
• Hourly meeting pay
• Holidays and a NEW and IMPROVED paid time off program.
• Marketing support – We pay to get you clients, and coupons don’t affect your commission
• Paid time Off
• Modern grooming facilities
• Grooming supplies provided including shampoo, sprays, equipment and tubs
• Employer sponsored continuing education
• Employee Referral program
• Growth Opportunities
Dating back to the early 1930’s, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that’s right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer.
Please Visit www.wilcojobs.com to apply!