Report on Housing & Real Estate Development Coordinator
Housing & Real Estate Development Coordinator
The primary responsibilities of the position are to provide support to the Housing and Real Estate Development department staff on essential reporting, RFP's and projects as assigned. The Coordinator will manage special projects; assist in the preparation of agendas and materials for meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinator, Preparation of Reports, RFP, etc (75%)
• RFP’s 20% under direction of VP of Forward Planning with Sr VP of HRED:
• Research maps, etc.
• Format and arrange with printers, etc.
• Arrange graphics per Company format, assemble photos, etc.
• Compile market data from identified sources for RFP or acquisitions under direction of project or acquisition team
• Maintain and edit developer qualifications, coordinate with Advancement regarding project descriptions
• Under direction of acquisition or development team, set up appointments with on-site property management and consultants, etc. for project walks for due diligence
• Coordinate event planning, media info, etc.
• Maintain Salesforce and Company core invitation list
• Assist project team in on-site resident meetings, with project team update FAQ’s for relocation and resident meetings
• Review monthly developer fee reports, pipeline reports, edit as necessary for Sr VP requirements
• Maintain calendar for Home Committee and IRC reports; track upcoming Investment Memos as well as those approved to obtain signatures
• Funding applications: Assist project development or acquisition team in preparing the standard quals portions of the applications, amenity mapping and descriptions, etc.
• Preparing correspondence, reports, meeting minutes and memos for departmental staff
• Creating and maintaining databases and spreadsheet files. Preparing departmental reports by collecting information and presenting them in an organized manner
• Schedule, order food, minutes, assemble package, send alerts re pipeline report updates
• Provide PM and Project Accountant final signed in a timely manner
• Notary or ability to obtain such upon hiring
• Schedule meetings, support of Sr VP, drive to FedEx, deliver documents to title, create file index and files, etc. Coordinate department subscriptions, memberships, registrations
• Assist with application assembly and copying, mailings and scanning during financial closings
• Providing office administrative support tasks such as, telephone coverage, copying, mail distribution, supply ordering, associate events, as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Education
• Three years' experience in real estate development and/or acquisitions with direct involvement in the product
• Associate of Arts degree
• Notary ability is desirable, and must be willing to obtain upon hire
• Experience with real estate protocols and format, understanding real estate transactions, manage data and files
• Work collaboratively with various department representatives. Superior communication to keep all informed
• Keen attention to detail with focused adherence to strict deadlines and procedures
• Extremely organized with ingrained ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must be self-starter
• Resourceful with an instilled judgment of checking in, balanced with sound problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to exercise sound independent judgment when appropriate
• High level of integrity and dependability, including handling sensitive and confidential information
• Team player and has exceptional organizational, communication and follow-upskills, is a detail-oriented person with excellent follow through
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, advanced WORD and format skills, Photoshop
• Sense of urgency, judgment, multitask, ability to follow through without prompting, reports in and communicates
Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.