Report on Human Resources Receptionist/Admin - Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Human Resources Receptionist/Admin - Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Starting Range: $12.00 - $16.00/hr DOE
Under the Human Resources Department supervision, the HR Receptionist/Admin performs the following duties:
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes visitors and employees with a warm greeting, answering or referring inquiries and directing them as appropriate.
- Notifies office staff of visitor’s arrival
- Maintains welcoming environment by being friendly and keeping the reception area clean and festive for the holidays
- Heavy daily filing of confidential employee related Human Resources documents
- Maintain security of information and confidentiality
- Contributes to human resources and company mission and initiatives by completing tasks in a timely manner
- Assists HR Director and Vice President of HR with various special projects as needed
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions
- May be required to run errands to post office, FedEx, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Any combination equivalent to, but not limited to, the following:
Minimum of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Must have great customer service skills
- Great alpha skills and attention to detail a must
- Previous experience a plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish & English is a plus!
- Verbal proficiency of the English language, and ability to read and write at an advanced level
- Computer proficiency - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in basic math
- Be a team player
- Model excellent customer service – contribute to our culture of caring and consciousness
- Be an excellent communicator over the phone and in writing
- Multi-task and organize projects and follow through from start to finish
- Cover breaks for other staff members when needed
- Place service calls, deal with vendors and contractors
- Must be professional at all times and remain calm under pressure
- Creativity a PLUS!
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Lift any and all items, usually over 100 times per day from 6” to 60”
- Carry bags, boxes and loose product, usually less than 10 ft. to a max of 200 ft.
- Vision is required for reading instructions, billings, and help with display set up
- Push/pull carts and dollies on irregular basis
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must successfully pass a background check
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Mother's Market & Kitchen, Inc. - 1 hour ago