Report on HVAC INSTALLER ASSISTANT/HELPER
HVAC INSTALLER ASSISTANT/HELPER
organized, detailed, competent technician? Do you want the opportunity to gain experience in the HVAC industry? If so, then we may be the perfect fit!
The Furnace Room, Inc. in Soquel is looking for a residential HVAC install helper to meet the
demands of our growing business. We are a second-generation family owned business, focused
on meeting the needs of our clients by offering superior customer service and top notch
workmanship. * Commerical experience a plus.
We offer medical benefits, competitive pay & other great incentives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience installing HVAC equipment and controls.
- Strong understanding and experience installing High-Efficiency equipment.
- General understanding of duct sizing and strong duct installation skills.
- Must have general understanding of building codes.
- Must have own tools in good working order.
(Large and some specialty tools are supplied by company).
- Be able to read plans and discuss with contractors and homeowners.
- Be able to effectively problem solve while in the field is a must.
- We are a team here. You will need to discuss specifics of jobs with salesman, lead
installer, and office staff when needed.
- Must maintain a clean professional appearance.
- While on the job, organization and cleanliness is a must.
- EPA certified a must.
- NATE certified a plus.
- Clean DMV record and clean back-round check.
- Pay based on experience.
Please provide us with any additional skills, knowledge, or experience you have when
applying to this listing.
ALL RESUMES MUST BE EMAILED BY REPLYING TO THIS ADD OR FAXED TO
831-476-6044. FAXES MUST CONTAIN A COVER LETTER.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers