Report on Labeling Engineering Specialist - Product And Systems
Labeling Engineering Specialist - Product And Systems
As a Labeling Engineering Specialist, your task will be to oversee the activities needed to complete product-labeling changes, update labeling related Quality System Documents and as needed streamline and bring efficiency to the labeling process.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS SECTION
- Strong relationship management and social skills, both oral and written are required
- Flexible to balance day-to-day delivery at the same time as unanticipated activities is required
- High level of detailed accuracy is required
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Skills in, MS Office Suite. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, on either the Macintosh or PC platforms required.
- Experience with Adobe FrameMaker, Bartender and Loftware required.
- Strong understanding of labeling regulations and requirements, ability to project manage labeling projects, demonstrated ability to proactively manage product-labeling needs for new product development and sustaining products, strong emphasis on exceeding customer expectations, while maximizing value and maintaining FDA/ISO, EU MDR and other regulatory compliance.
- Strong knowledge of barcodes and barcode formats (linear and 2D); familiarity with UDI and GTIN a plus.