Report on Looking For A Talented Interior Decorator
Looking For A Talented Interior Decorator
Must be Bilingual English/ Spanish.
Love to decorate? You are artful and feel passionate about it, if you want to follow your creative passion while having the freedom to execute your ideas, then send us your resume today.
We are a 30-year-old RETAIL FURNITURE BUSINESS, operating in Southern California, looking for a highly motivated, talented person with a flair for decorating.
Somediv who wants to turn their passion into beautiful ideas!
The goal of this position is to design and decorate practical spaces but yet visually pleasing to our clientele.
Job Title: Interior Decorator/ Designer Associate
HOW TO APPLY:
• Apply at the Store 255 s Euclid St. Anaheim, CA 92802
• Submit your resume for Consideration by Replying to this Ad.
• Or, Apply on www.danielshomecenter.com .
Interior designers make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. They read blueprints and must be aware of building codes and inspection regulations.
• Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
• Strong initiative and self-direction for generating sales of products and services in the marketplace.
• Proven experience in Retail Industry ( Furniture preferably )
• The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate is a critical key to success, as the projects encounter a variety of tasks and are dynamic and changing
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
• Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent portfolio of previous works
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design and decoration
• Communication and presentation skills
• Project management skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish), required.
• Define, design, decorate and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
• Create appealing and eye-catching merchandise displays that lead the customer through the entire store
• Meeting with business, sales managers and retail managers to discuss sales strategies; Identifying and sourcing props, fabrics, hardware and lighting.
• Visiting branches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept, must be able to travel locally.
• Come up with, revise and present design ideas to Officers.
• Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
• Monitor costs and work within budget
• Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
• Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
• Liaise with suppliers and source elements
• Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
• Must be able to lift, count, select, sort, ticket, pack and/or handle an assortment of merchandise
• Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
• Comprehensive Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision
• Paid time off
• Fun, team-oriented, energetic, positive work environment
• Full Time Position
• Competitive pay
• The ability to grow with company