Report on Loss Prevention Coordinator
Loss Prevention Coordinator
GreenCoast is looking for a self-motivated, Detailed Oriented, Loss Prevention Coordinator, to support our Loss Prevention Team.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to multitask and prioritize your workload for maximum efficiency. This job is ideal for a fast learner seeking new challenges. The right candidate should be outgoing and excited to learn new things and have the confidence to manage a wide variety of duties. If you are reliable, motivated, organized, and flexible we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Monitor and track stores’ Cycle Count Progress including both daily cycle counts and weekly Quality Assurance count requirements
- Oversee the investigation and resolution of all inventory discrepancies by:
- Assisting each store in investigating inventory discrepancies via camera playback
- Researching, resolving, and reporting all high cost items in a timely manner
- Logging and notifying Sales Coordinators and their General Manager of sales mistakes
- Provide effective communication to all stores and departments
- Establish and improve inventory control processes and procedures through the Loss Prevention Manager and Regional Managers
- Innovative, and exhibit teamwork through a focus on People and Integrity
- Promote company growth, employee development, and overall morale
- Participate in maintaining and promoting a clean, safe and organized retail store/office
- Assume Ultimate Responsibility for your actions
- Starting at $15/hr
- Co- Sponsored Medical Benefits
- Voluntary Group Dental plan
- EAP services
- Casual work environment
- 401k w/company match Eligible after one year of service working reg full time.
- PTO & Sick time
- Advancement Opportunity