Report on Maintenance Technician - Central Austin
Maintenance Technician - Central Austin
We are looking for a senior level Maintenance Technician to join our owner-operated portfolio in Central Austin! In this role, you will experience growth along with a robust benefits package including the following and more:
- Competitive compensation ($19 to $26 per hour)
- 3+ Weeks of paid time off PLUS paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- 401(k) match of 50% PLUS profit sharing
ATX Fenton is a family-owned Real Estate company that has been in business since 1906. In central Austin, we have an owner-operated portfolio of ten apartment communities ranging from 16 to 100 units, and we are continuing to grow! You can view all of our Austin properties for more information by clicking here!
- Residential maintenance experience preferred, 2+ years ideal
- Experience with general maintenance requests related to electrical, plumbing, HVAC and applicance repair
- Ability to work at least one weekend day each week and provide on call support on a rotating basis
- Able to independently plan, organize and follow through on work in a detailed manner
- Valid Texas driver's license required
- Vehicle provided! Valid Texas driver's license, clean driving record and insurance required
- Visit our website to apply today!
**Please note: All candidates will be subject to a post-offer background check which may include, depending on position requirements, criminal history, drug screen, health examination, credit history, driving record, employment verification and reference check. ATX Fenton is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V