Report on Manager - Vision Center At Walmart Stores
Manager - Vision Center At Walmart Stores
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- Completion of 2 or more years of college OR 1 year s retail experience and 1 year s supervisory experience OR 2 years general work experience including 1 year s optical experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- Optical license in states that require licensure.
Enjoy the freedom of an independent eye care practice with the advantages of an established business. Walmart is searching for talented doctors to provide superior care at more than 2,600 locations throughout the country. In addition to flexible work hours and unlimited scope of practice, here are just a few benefits you’ll receive as a Walmart Doctor Partner: • Start your own practice, without the debt • Professional guidance on building your practice • Latest technology and instrumentation • Abundant foot traffic and potential patient base