Report on Montessori Guide
• The founder is a mature, well educated, and Montessori certified teacher who loves children and is devoted to providing quality early childhood education with her heart and soul;
• The environment is friendly, happy, loving, and nurturing not only for the young children but also for staff members;
• The children are being listened to with genuine interest no matter how trivia their questions might be;
• You can grow both personally and professionally, making differences in the precious little children’s lives.
If the answer is yes, we would like to invite you to come and work with us!
Garden of Joy Montessori International School is a quality home-based preschool, opening to children aged from 2 to 6 years old. Our hours are from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Licensed as a small family daycare, we have currently reached our maximum capacity with 8 children. We will extend our capacity into a large family daycare when the pandemic situation improves.
Here is what we are offering:
1. A happy and nurturing environment where children are well loved and taken care of and teachers are held in high regards;
2. Payment that is consummate with your education and experience;
3. Starting with part-time opportunity, 4 hours a day from 9am to 12 noon/1pm, with the potential of growing into a full-time employment soon.
4. Plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth.
Here is what we ask from you:
1. You must love children and enjoy working with them;
2. You must be friendly, patient, flexible, and empathetic;
3. Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in early childhood education;
4. Preferably being bilingual in English and Spanish or Chinese;
5. Preferably Montessori trained, at least a Montessori believer;
6. At least 2 years of experience working in early childhood education, preferably in a Montessori environment.