Report on Parkhurst - Director Of Operations At Eat 'n Park Hospitality Group, Inc.
Parkhurst - Director Of Operations At Eat 'n Park Hospitality Group, Inc.
This position will be responsible for board planning.
As part of the management team, the director of operations works under the direction of the general manager to plan, organize, direct and lead a specific area with the department. This position assumes responsibility for some or all of the following: budget compliance, sanitation, safety, health regulation compliance, food preparation, service of food, and staff training and development; follows all systems and established procedures. The director of operations interacts with staff, customers, guests and other facility department personnel. This individual coaches management direct reports who ensure that hourly team members perform competently in their roles and achieve department goals. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Two or more years of progressive work experience in food service management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food service systems.
- Proven ability to lead other managers or supervisors.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft software programs.
- Basic skills in math and financial management.
- Associate's Degree in Culinary, Hotel and Restaurant Management or related field preferred, or equivalent job-related experience.