Report on Patrol Officer - Part Time - 3rd Shift - $15-$16/hour At Blackwell Inc.
Patrol Officer - Part Time - 3rd Shift - $15-$16/hour At Blackwell Inc.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Patrol Officer with Blackwell Professional Support Services, Inc., you will work in collaboration with our Operations Department and the Property Manager to oversee a physical property, protect and assist residents/tenants and visitors with high-touch customer service, collaborate with third party vendors, and meet the demands of the property. The position reports directly to the Site Manager. Additional duties are outlined below:
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security
- Perform security patrols in vehicle, on foot, and in areas that may not be climate controlled
- Monitor building and report unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities
- Educate individuals of property policies such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles
- Respond and report to emergency situations in association with property policies
- Monitor assigned parking areas and garages
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, vendors, and visitors
- Maintain approved access control to the property, including issuance and termination of access badges
- Maintain excellent communication and reporting
- Monitor cameras, alarm systems, and other specialized software
- Provide oversight and access for all deliveries to the property
- Enforce parking area policies
- Observe and report events throughout the day
- Additional property specific duties may be required
Qualifications & Education Requirements
The list below is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 21+ years of age required
- Valid state issued driver’s license required
- Must hold a current St. Louis Security License, or the ability to obtain one
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A minimum of one-year security experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive, team focused attitude
- Computer literate with a focus on reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Security software experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Shift flexibility is desired
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualify individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.