Report on Personal Injury Law Firm Seeking Trial Attorney
Personal Injury Law Firm Seeking Trial Attorney
1. Has experience preparing complaints; reviewing medical records and bills; propounding and responding to discovery; preparing meet and confer letters; preparing motions and oppositions; and attending mediations.
2. Willing to travel throughout California.
3. A bilingual Spanish speaker is a plus, but not required.
4. Can type at least 50 wpm.
5. Organized and can handle many tasks at once.
6. Has experience with personal injury cases.
5. Collaborate with a team of Attorneys to assist with case strategy development, oversight, and implementation.
The office has a great working environment and is an excellent opportunity as you will be working with serious cases with an excellent group of experienced Super Lawyers in a family-like work environment. This is a high energy, positive, productive, and busy work atmosphere.
COMPENSATION: Very competitive salary, commensurate with abilities and experience with many benefits including but not limited to generous bonus program, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, parking, corporate outings, etc.
Please send us (1) YOUR RESUME; and (2) YOUR PAY EXPECTATION.
Thank you in advance.