Report on Quality Assurance/Quality Control Lab Technician - Stockton, CA 95212
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Lab Technician - Stockton, CA 95212
ARDEX Americas (www.ArdexAmericas.com), is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.
ARDEX employees enjoy a proud culture that promotes team-work, innovation, growth mindset, excellence in all we do, together with industry competitive compensation, great benefits and a focus on work/life balance. ARDEX is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!
Want to join our team?
We are immediately hiring a Quality Control Lab Technician to join our Stockton, Production Facility. This position is full-time, and the working hours will be 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
This position is responsible for safely and efficiently executing the daily functions of the Quality Control laboratory to ensure all raw materials used in the process meet our specifications and all finished goods released for shipping meet our finished product specifications.
- Coordinate and test raw materials and finished products daily based upon back logs, customer shipment schedules and/or as directed by management. Communicate the backlog of samples to be tested to Manager.
- Ensure observations and conclusions are well organized, reported and documented
- In-depth knowledge of test methods, processes, and laboratory equipment for raw material, liquid and finished products. Ensure work instructions are aligned with overall company test methods. Revise and/or develop laboratory standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the inspection/preventative maintenance of all laboratory equipment. Need to have knowledge of all lab equipment (Vicat apparatus, air jet sieve, screen sieves, scratch testing equipment, weigh scale, hardness tester, and if applicable colorimeter).
- Responsible for routine and non-routine product samples/data to be sent to UK, Germany, and/or any requests from Research & Development and/or Technical Service
- One - Five (1 - 5) years of Quality Control experience preferred.
- Capable of grasping technical concepts and ability to apply logical observational process
- Takes the initiative and solves problems. Ability to recognize issues, recommends improvements, solve problems, and analyze data to provide a report.
- Makes decisions independently and exercises judgment within the established guidelines. Demonstrated capability and proven track record of testing to specifications and taking the appropriate actions.
- Must possess good team work and collaboration skills. Must be able to work as a team on process improvement issues focusing on safety, quality and productivity.
- Must be able to multi-task and give guidance and follow directions clearly.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent with Laboratory Experience.
- Associates degree in a physical science preferred.
Keyword: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Lab Technician
From: ARDEX Americas
- Industry competitive compensation, excellent benefits package to include Paid Time off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, 401K match, Vision, Medical, Dental, flexible work initiatives, tuition reimbursement program (up to $5,500 annually), reduced gym memberships, pet insurance & more!
About ARDEX: Want to put your career on a solid foundation?
- As a family-owned company, our employees are the foundation of what we do, and enjoy a culture that promotes team-spirit, innovation, and excellence in all we do. ARDEX employs almost 400 people in North America, and over 3,000 worldwide. Our corporate offices located in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, 15 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, and serves our U.S., Canada, and Latin America businesses.
To learn more about ARDEX and view our corporate video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/ARDEX101
Should you experience any difficulties using our online application database, simply send your resume and cover letter to: careers@ArdexAmericas.com