Report on Quality Engineer At Confidential
Quality Engineer At Confidential
An ADP Client is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join the US Teams in (Whitakers, NC 27891, Schertz, TX 78154 or Seguin, TX 78155).
About the Role:
The client is searching for 2 Quality Engineers to join the US Teams. The roles will be responsible for providing engineering and technical support related to:
* Casting products.
* Functional quality assurance issues.
* The manufacturing processes (casting machining and assembly processes) at Customer locations.
* Ensure compliance with Customer quality standards.
* Act as a link between Customer regarding all quality matters.
* Generate analyses and reports on regular basis.
* Other technical support as may be required such as, hiring and manage sorting and repair defective products.
* This is a remote job that will predominantly operate in customer facilities.
Our ideal candidate/Skills/Knowledge:
Education and Experience
* US Citizenship/Green card is a Must have.
* Engineering degree in a technical field (foundry/material related degrees are a plus).
* Solid experience in executing quality processes (minimum 5 years).
* Experience in iron casting machining are a plus.
* Well-develop interpersonal skills in a liaison position.
* Spoken and written Portuguese and Spanish language skills are a plus.
What we offer:
* 100% covered Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k plan.
* Vehicle Allowance.
* Room to GROW and upward mobility.
* Vacation, Holiday Pay and Sick/personal days.
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
Equal Opportunity Employer