Report on RESIDENTIAL FIELD MAINTENANCE TECH -- FULL TIME $26/HR TO $28/HR
RESIDENTIAL FIELD MAINTENANCE TECH -- FULL TIME $26/HR TO $28/HR
• Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
• Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
• Evaluate work orders to determine if they are to be completed in-house or sub-contracted out
• Perform routine preventive maintenance
• Perform rental property assessments and walk-thru inspections
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
• Physically able to lift 50lbs.
• Effective problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Drywall, texture, and painting experience.
• Knowledge of residential electrical and plumbing systems.
• Basic knowledge of carpentry and framing.
• HVAC, Landscaping, Appliance repair experience a plus.
• Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
• Ability to handle physical workload.
Please respond with a copy of your resume or a detailed description of your job experience.
This not an on-site maintenance position. This is a field position with travel required between individual properties located throughout Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, and Alameda County.