Report on Restorative Aide CNA At Avamere
Restorative Aide CNA At Avamere
Full-time Day & Evening Shift Available
Avamere Rehab of Oregon City
1400 Division St.
Oregon City, OR 97045
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with assistance in restorative activitites of daily living in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
- Teach and assist with use of mobility support or safety devices.
- Provide individual restorative care, including range of motion (ROM) exercises and group exercise classes.
- Provide routine therapy services under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Coordinate and provide individual assistance with restorative activities of daily living.
- Organize, maintain, and supervise progressive feeding group.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident's daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Document daily routine therapy treatments, restorative treatments and periodic progressive reports.
- Participate in care plan meetings.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident's condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident's care plan.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a minimum of a 10 th grade education.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
From patients to visitors to fellow employees, staff at Avamere Rehabilitation of Oregon City extend their mission to enhance the life of every person they serve to all who walk through their doors. They offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team at this 111-bed skilled nursing community is proud to be named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal.
Get to know more about Avamere Rehabilitation of Oregon City on their blog and Facebook.