Report on RN - Registered Nurse In Kerrville, TX At CoreMedical Group
RN - Registered Nurse In Kerrville, TX At CoreMedical Group
Home Health Registered Nurse
Leading Community Hospital
Home Health RN:
Seeking an RN with 2-5 years recent Home Health RN experience. BSN Degree. Valid driver's license. BLS Certified. Active TX RN License.
(800) 995-2673 x1534
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We’re the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm professionals.
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.