Report on SAFETY SPECIALIST I (SR-20)
SAFETY SPECIALIST I (SR-20)
Please list all employment from the Work Experience section of your application where you performed professional (i.e., post-bachelor's degree, non-clerical) industrial safety and accident prevention work.
For each position, include:
1) name of your employer;
2) your position title;
3) dates you held your position (from month/year to month/year);
4) average number of hours worked per week;
5) the title(s) and number of employees you supervised, if applicable;
6) the title of your immediate supervisor; and
7) whether this position required a bachelor's degree.
1) Department of Public Utilities
2) Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
3) June 2017 to October 2018
4) 40 hours per week
5) I did not supervise in this position.
6) My supervisor's title was Occupational Health & Safety Manager.
7) This position required a bachelor's degree.