Report on Sales Executive
For more than 15 years, the Voxology team has developed and operated one of the industrys leading communications platforms as a service (CPaaS). Market leaders use our SIP Termination, Origination, Phone Numbers, and Programmable Voice and Messaging APIs to enable their voice and messaging at scale. We are a growing company that loves building innovative, reliable products in our exciting industry, and we are looking to add to our team! We are seeking a seasoned telecommunications sales person, ready to help us add to our happy customer base by delivering SIP Origination/Termination, Phone Numbers, and Programmable Voice and Messaging APIs.
You will serve as a primary contact for new and prospective customers, and work with the client services team to ensure customers are properly onboarded and launched towards success.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
* Establish and grow SIP Termination, Origination and Phone Number revenue.
* Understand and identify account needs and communicate needs internally to increase opportunities and reduce attrition.
* Upsell SIP clients to Programmable Voice and Messaging API offering
* Prospect and attend industry events in order to identify clients and build relationships towards onboarding accounts.
* Field incoming sales inquiries to qualify accounts and assess their needs.
* Prepare account proposals, incorporating as appropriate custom pricing and discounts.
* Support marketing efforts by informing the creation and evolution of marketing materials that support SIP Trunking sales.
* Support product management teams by providing account insight and facilitating account interviews to inform new features.
* Prospect and attend industry events in order to deepen relationships and discover new technology and products in the market.
* Account Management of all customer accounts, as assigned to Employee.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multitask, listen, and communicate effectively under pressure.
* 3-5 years selling telecom and/or SaaS/PaaS products
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
* Training & Development
* Wellness Resources
* Casual Office Dress Code