Report on Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
UpNest is an INC 500 Fastest Growing Company in 2018 (https://www.inc.com/profile/upnest). We are a real estate agent marketplace connecting home buyers and sellers with top local agents who compete for their business. Buyers and sellers receive personalized quotes offering competitive commissions, rebates, and services. We have a network of 20,000 top agents across the country and we have unique insights into commission fee data that no other sites offer. We are profitable and have strong growth. We are featured on TVs and major publications. Join us to add much-needed transparency to the $75B/year real estate commission market.
We are looking for a full-time senior Java developer to lead our front-end and back-end development team. We have a fast-pace, small team environment and very technology focused. As an early engineering staff, you will be directly reporting to the CEO and you will shape the future direction of the company.
You can read more about us here:
* Own product life cycle from design to development to roll out.
* Conduct code review and mentor junior engineers in the team.
* Optimize application and database performance, review analytic and metrics.
* Enhance our mobile app (built on React Native).
* Expert knowledge of Java, Hibernate/JPA and Spring framework. Experience with Struts 2 is a big plus.
* Understand how to integrate Java frameworks with front-end JS frameworks such as Bootstrap, React Native, Handlebar, etc.
* Minimum of 3 years of software development experience in a team environment. Familiar with Git and merging code.
* Experience with MySQL / MariaDB, Apache / Nginx, Tomcat performance tuning.
* Self-starter, fast learner. Able to handle fast-pace startup environment with frequent code deployment.
We are 15 minutes walk from Millbrae BART/CalTrain, next to 101 Millbrae exit and 1 block from Bay Trail.
3% Retirement Matching
Fruits, Lunch Friday, Happy Hours